Angels for Humanity Mission Trip Project offers volunteers an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of impoverished children in Haiti. We are looking for medical professionals like physicians, dentists, hygienists, ophthalmologists, nurses, and chiropractors to partake in our medical mission to Haiti.
A small local hospital is providing an area where we can see the children from the surrounding community and treat the children in the hospital battling cancer and receiving treatment. In addition to the medical care, you will also participate in our annual Joy of Giving Toy Distribution for thousands of children.
Medical Mission Trip: Tuesday, December 10 – Friday, December 13th.
Location: L’hospital No Petits Frères et Soeurs from 9am – 4pm
You can give us as many days as your schedule allows, just let us know the dates that work best for you.
JOY OF GIVING TOY DISTRIBUTION:
Friday December 13: 11:00am — Joy of Giving Toy Distribution
Location: General Hospital
Friday December 13: 2:00pm — Joy of Giving Toy Distribution
Location: L’hopital Nos Petits Frères et Soeur
Saturday December 14: 9:00pm to 3pm — Team Activity Day
Location: Cote des Arcadin
Saturday December 14: 7pm to 10 pm — Asu Roof Top Cocktails
Sunday December 15: Joy of Giving Christmas Celebration & Toy Distribution
Monday December 16: Hotel Check out and Departure
Not A Medical Service Personnel? No Problem We Still Can Use Your Help.
1. TEAM HOSTING/LOGISTICS
Assist in team hosting responsibilities/logistics, including but not limited to:
- Help with welcome bags
- Assist with T-shirts distribution
- Assist with Transportation coordinator
- Assist with scheduled daily lunch
- Assist with activity day
- Assist with travel logistics & airport pick up
- Assist in coordination of daily team schedule
- Assist with administrative duties to ensure efficient coordination. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, creating spreadsheets for itineraries
2. MEDIA AND MARKETING
Help tell the story of our work through photography and video. This includes taking new pictures of our children for sponsor updates, social media videos, and other content to be used in marketing and fundraising.
3. CULINARY ASSISTANT
Assist in working with the hotel to create menu for our team nightly dinner.
4. ACTIVITY PLANNER
Plan and coordinate activities for team on Saturday, December 14
- Haiti round trip airfare (estimate of $350 -$450 coach fair ticket). Volunteers to purchase their own ticket
- $135 for hotel stay including breakfast + $0.00.00 to cover the following:
- Transportation to and from the airport and throughout your stay.
- Private security guards will be provided by Angels for Humanity
- Nightly dinner at the hotel or outside the restaurant
- Daily lunch and snacks will be provided by Angels for Humanity
THINGS TO REMEMBER
- Check with your cellular carrier to ensure your phone service works in Haiti
- Contact your credit card company to let them know your travel dates.